Last Edited on July 10 2018 | 26 Shawwal 1439
The term ‘onehalal.co owned & operated by CGR Worldwide LLC’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the web/mobile platform whose registered office is 3100 Brighton 3rd Street Unit 4L Brooklyn New York United States 11235-7331. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our web/mobile platform.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this web/mobile platform is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this web/mobile platform meet your specific requirements.
5. This web/mobile platform contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trade marks reproduced in this web/mobile platform which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the web/mobile platform.
Unauthorized use of this web/mobile platform may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
No Returns, all products and services on our web/mobile platform is by Quran and Halal Standards.
We and our merchants do not replace or accepts returns for items that are delivered defective or damaged, as it is responsibility of the shipping carriers.
Our products are shipped within 24 Hours using the following carriers: USPS FedEx UPS EMS.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you use Products ordered from onehalal.co web/mobile platform, you may be asked for personally identifiable information such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number.
By giving us such information, you will need to consent by using it in the manner described in this policy.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by emailing to email@example.com. We will return or destroy your personal information within five days of receipt of your withdrawal of consent.
All security on our web/mobile platform is treated seriously. Where applicable, we undertake security steps, including use of SSL technology, on our back-end systems that store customer account information and to protect data transmissions. However, this is not a guarantee that such data transmissions cannot be accessed, altered or deleted due to firewall or other security software failures.
If you have any further concerns about security, please email our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org